• Joint database of the Erasmus Mundus graduates coming from Asia
• Lessons learned, feedback from employers on the Asian job market
• Six national workshops organized at partners’ universities in Asia (Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Mongolia, Thailand and Vietnam)
• Six professional analyses carried out in Asian partner countries and summarized in one joint study
• Regional workshop organized in Asia
• Final project workshop hosting in Europe
• ASK Asia Management group reports
The project is oriented towards the Erasmus Mundus graduates mostly in life sciences (agriculture, rural development, natural resources management,
and agricultural economics) together with other specialities (Erasmus Mundus consortia not specifically oriented to life sciences.)
Erasmus Mundus Action 1 projects:
• International Master in Rural Development (IMRD) coordinated by Ghent University
• Master in Sustainable Development in Agriculture (Agris Mundus) coordinated by Montpellier SupAgro, France (member of Agreenium)
Erasmus Mundus Action 2 projects:
• European Academic Network with Asia (Eurasia) coordinated by the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna, Austria
• European Academic Network with Asia (Eurasia 2) coordinated by the Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Czech Republic
• Lotus I, II and III projects coordinated by Ghent University, Belgium
The target groups of the project are the following:
• EM alumni students who have benefitted from education in Europe in the past and who show better evidence of the specific skills that they had acquired in Europe.
• European universities that host Asian students (inside and outside the Erasmus Mundus programme).
• Asian universities that build or would like to build double degree programmes with European universities.
• Future Asian EM students studying in Europe.